Flat Fee – Comprehensive (initial payment)
Flat Fee – Comprehensive Package total price $2499.
Initial payment $199, the remaining $2300 is due at closing
- Listing on the MLS
- Listing on all major real estate websites, including Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more at no additional charge
- No limit on the number of photos
- Listing accuracy check
- Pricing consultation and market analysis
- Unlimited listing changes and/or edits
- Buyer leads forwarding
- Seller-hosted open house posting
- Printable marketing material
- E-sign and all necessary forms guidance
- Optional yard sign and/or lockbox installation
- Professional showing assistance
- Contract review & negotiation assistance
- Assistance with inspection
- Periodic listing status review
- Respond to inquiries from the buyer’s side
- Live agent support
- Guidance through closing
- Closing coordination
- HUD review
- No cancellation fee
- Up to 6 months listing time
- Initial payment $199, the rest is due at closing.
- Seller to determine the commission paid to buyer’s agent, usually 2-3%.
- If seller finds a buyer without any agent’s help, there’s no need to pay any additional commission.
- If seller provides relevant property photos and other digital marketing materials, seller must verify that seller has complete copyright to use these files.
- After your listing is live on the MLS, any further changes/edits to the listing or seller open house posting, please notify the office at least 24 hours before.
- Showing scheduling is limited to vacant properties or owner occupied properties. If the property is occupied by tenants, seller must make arrangements to conduct the showings.
- The listing time will be up to 6 months, or until the property is sold, whichever is shorter.
- Refund & Cancellation:
- 100% refund will be provided if order is cancelled before full seller file submission.
- After file submission, no refund is applicable.
- If order cancelled before listing expiration date, there is no cancellation fee.